|Application:||Plastic Injection Molding Facility|
|Building Square Footage:||600,000|
|System Style & Quantity:||5 Indoor floor-mounted Johnson Air-Rotation© HVAC Systems and 2 Outdoor roof-mounted Arizon Make-Up Air units|
|Savings:||Over $234,000 each year|
- The customer creates numerous types of plastic bottles including those for Gatorade and Kraft Salad Dressing.
- The customer operated 24/7 with a high heat gain due to equipment in the space.
- Customer required a consistent RH and temperature to prevent condensation bubbles and manufacturing defects in the blow-molding production process.
- 5 floor-mounted Johnson Air-Rotation® HVAC Systems.
- 2 Arizon roof-mounted make-up air units with 150 total hp
- The systems will deliver 1,630 tons of cooling, compared to a competitive solution with 540 total hp in an alternate proposal.
- The Johnson Air-Rotation® HVAC System saves the facility over $234,000 in electrical cost each year.
- Reduced installation costs versus the competition by selecting the Johnson Air-Rotation® HVAC System.