|Application:||Picking and Distribution Center with Multi-Level Mezzanines|
|Building Square Footage:||700,000|
|System Style & Quantity:||8 Johnson Air-Rotation Heating and Cooling Systems|
- Mezzanines – Large distribution center outside of Philadelphia with a three level, solid floor pick module area in the middle of the space that required even conditioning and airflow for the workers, products and conveyor systems.
- Flexibility – The HVAC design needed to be flexible for future plans of expansion.
- Noise – Because of the planned employee computer stations near the proposed HVAC equipment, the equipment had to be extremely quiet.
- Mezzanines – Johnson’s engineering team designed a solution that conditioned the 700,000 square foot pick module distribution center. The ARU solution provided conditioning and airflow above and below the mezzanine.
- Flexibility – The Johnson System provided the flexibility to fit into the customer’s current layout and set-up while allowing for future expansion as the equipment could be relocated.
- Noise – Johnson included proprietary high efficiency, low noise fans along with its premium sound construction (double-wall construction, perforated liner, 2” sound insulation) to reduce noise. Additionally, the systems were built with custom burner boxes to attenuate the burner noise as well as a supply and return air sound attenuator. With these design features each Johnson Air-Rotation System operated at the low 60’s dBA which the customer was ecstatic with.