|Application:||Warehousing and Assembly|
|Building Square Footage:||500,000|
|System Style & Quantity:||(6) Indoor Heating and Cooling Units & (1) Outdoor Heating and Cooling Unit|
- Work Environment – The existing plant did not have air conditioning or a means to provide employee comfort in the summer. The employee turnover rate, productivity, and recordable incidents were at their worst during the hot summer months.
- Wasted Material – Due to the high temperature and humidity levels inside the space, raw materials and pre-fabricated materials were being corroded and had to be disposed.
- Limited Space – Due to the multiple assembly and storage areas inside each building, floor space was at a premium.
- Work Environment – The Johnson Air-Rotation solution surpassed the customer’s expectations. Every corner of the building meets the indoor air quality and temperature design set-points. The increase in productivity and change in employee morale has been noticeable.
- Wasted Material – The humidity levels in the space are now under control and the material is adequately protected from degrading corrosion. This has drastically reduced costs associated with wasted material and improved the quality of their finished product.
- Limited Space – A combination of indoor and outdoor systems were utilized to maximize performance while minimizing impact on the storage and assembly areas inside the space. Because of Johnson’s proprietary high-efficiency/ low-sound airfoil fans, the equipment was placed extremely close to employee work-zones without the need for costly sound-attenuating measures.