|Application:||Indoor Football Practice Facility|
|Building Square Footage:||90,000|
|System Style & Quantity:||Two outdoor mounted Johnson Air-Rotation® HVAC Systems|
|Savings:||The customer saved hundreds of thousands of dollars by eliminating the need for ductwork, rooftop structural support and additional installation time.|
- In 2014 the customer built a new state of the art facility.
- The coaching staff requested a heating and cooling system that operated quietly so that they could be heard during practice.
- The customer did not want any HVAC equipment in the building that would take up space, or on the roof that could potentially leak.
- The team wanted even temperatures throughout the space so they could avoid the hot and cold spots experienced in previous facilities.
- Two Johnson Air-Rotation® HVAC Systems
- Architects worked with Johnson’s internal engineering team to design a system that hid in a cabinet outside the facility and became part of the overall building aesthetic.
- Johnson’s low acoustic package was installed which included double-wall construction, acoustic insulation, and a perforated interior liner.
- The football team saved hundreds of thousands of dollars as a result of the elimination of ductwork, no rooftop penetrations or additional rooftop structural support.
- The installation of the Johnson HVAC Systems was completed in a matter of days, not weeks.