Features & Benefits of Johnson Air-Rotation Systems
Hover over a red dot to learn about the features of a Johnson Air-Rotation Unit.
- Turning vanes factory installed in outlet.
- Two high temperature limits on indirect fired system as part of UL listing standards.
- Fully insulated cabinet.
- 18 gauge exterior panels.
- External filters for ease of maintenance.
- Fully welded, foam insulated triple-pitch drain pan, 307 stainless steel.
- UL approved stainless steel double-wall flue piping.
- Adjustable horizontal and vertical discharge louvers.
- No induced draft fan required.” alt=”No induced draft fan required.
- Access doors to internal components for inspection & servicing.
- 1/8” angle iron, painted frame” alt=”1/8” angle iron, painted frame
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Premium high-efficiency airfoil axial fan assembly.
- Slab type cooling coils for ease of inspection & cleaning.
- Single-point electrical connection.
- Controls and wiring done in-house.
- Stainless steel, multi-pass heat exchanger made in-house.